Inhouse Fall 2019
Whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
Go Serve Big: The Lifetime Customer System.
What is it that separates some from others in athletics or education or business or the arts, or in any endeavor? It is their drive to do more than is expected or required.
One of our company’s core values is the Second Mile Service. When focusing on the second mile, we can’t forget there are two miles in play here. So before I show you what’s in it for you in the second mile, let's document the first mile.
The first mile is simply what is required of us. Yes, we are here to help people buy and sell the place they call home, but there is much more going on than just a real estate transaction. There is LIFESTYLE CHANGE being pursued.
Our Lifetime Customer System starts when we first enter into a client relationship and seek to gain an understanding of what the FIRST MILE is. For example, the first page of our Exclusive VIP Seller Agreement, we ask the Seller these 3 questions (you may remember them):
Why are you moving to?
What is most important to you in getting your home sold?
What do you feel like has to happen for you to have gotten what is most important to you?
These 3 questions are essentially the Home Owner/Seller laying out their vision for LIFESTYLE CHANGE. No one is better at selling homes faster, for more money and with less hassle than we are, but it is critical that we fully understand the WHY behind the change the client is making. This becomes the FIRST MILE – what it is we must deliver on/what is expected of us (our mandated FIRST MILE).
There can be no second-mile service without going the first mile, so what does this Second Mile look like?
Exceeding client's expectations has to be built into the very fabric of the business from the people's mindset to the systems to the culture. Anything short would be cutting corners. There really is no Life Time Customer System without being committed to Second Mile Service. They go hand in hand.
At Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty, our Life Time Customer System (part of our second-mile service) breaks down into THREE Programs.
1. Your Referrals Help Those Who Need Help the Most.
2. We, Will, Help You Grow Your Wealth.
3. We Are a Resource for Your Lifestyle Needs.
1. On the last page of this newsletter, you will see what I mean by Your Referrals Help Those Who Need Help the Most. As part of our GO SERVE BIG!!! mission, we donate a portion of our income from EVERY real estate sale to a very worthy cause. We want you to be part of that. It’s likely as you read this, you have received other newsletters, emails, texts and videos about this. So whether it's Donating over $10,000 to Children’s Health Care of Toronto,( Sick Kids ) pushing a Toy Drive for MUST Ministries, writing a big check to Eagle Ranch so they can upgrade the AC units in their campus housing, or going with RU4 to Nepal to give out water filtration units, you can rest assured that anyone you send to us wanting to make a move will benefit from our award-winning service and a very worthy cause will benefit as well.
2. We bring to our clients opportunities and education to Create More Wealth by INVESTING IN REALESTATE. I became a Multi-Millionaire NOT from my job, but by investing in real estate. We want you and others to have the same opportunity so we built this into our Lifetime Customer System. Inside this newsletter you will see a presentation of great deals to consider investing in. These are just a sample of the REAL ESTATE available for you to invest in. Contrary to popular beliefs, you do not need a lot of your own money to become RICH investing in real estate, but, you do need money. We are experts in helping you learn how to use other people’s money to buy distress sales and bank foreclosures, unlocking the equity in your own home to buy 3 houses for the price of one and partnering with others for Apartment Building investments that CASH FLOW every month.
3. You need a resource like a Dry Cleaner, Florist, or Painter? We have an APPROVED VENDOR DIRECTORY of 100 businesses in the area vetted and eager to help you. As I type this, one of our approved vendors is headed to my house to haul off a bunch of old junk we have accumulated over the years. The ‘haulers’ will come and do what they do best… haul off the junk. They have been vetted through a lot of use so I know they will do a great job and it will be a fair price. This is obviously just one example. If you don’t have our Approved Vendor Directory, reach out to us and we’ll send it right over.
Approaching each day with an attitude of ‘good enough never is’ translates into a steady look at questioning the status quo, keeping us dedicated to helping the great people at this historic company over-deliver to our most valued people… our customers.
Deliver MORE value than what is/was/will be received = over-deliver = Lifetime Customers.
Go Serve Big!!!
Jean Claude Ngansoo
Your Home Sold Guaranteed!
Second-mile service doesn’t start and end with a real estate transaction, it is a way of life. It is essentially who you are. “A community loves on those who love on their community” – Dr. Ike Reighard.
Second Mile Service Commitments
Exceed our clients expectations and never cut corners.
Make it easy for our everyone in the company to deliver second-mile service!
Be exceptional stewards of revenue for Shareholders.
Walk the walk and talk the talk of going the extra mile in the Community.